Josh and I made a big change in our life, We just recently switched security companies which we work for. We now work for Elite, which is a dealer for ADT. Josh and I will be moving to Austin Texas for the summer. We are pretty excited about our big change in our life. We feel it is the best thing we could have done.
Another big change, I quit coaching drill team. I chose to quite so that I could go out with Josh this summer and so that I could also work. Yes it was hard to quit but i feel in the end it is the best for Josh and I. Another really exciting thing, Josh and I are going to start trying to have a baby, we know it might be a process, because I do have endomeitriouis. So wish us luck. Although, we aren't feeling quite ready yet we will soon enough.
Josh is finishing up school for this semester and is going to be taking his CNA boards this week and then will be finished with that soon. Josh is also going to be finishing up his phisiology class on line thanks to his fabulous professor Heidi Johnson, we dont know what we would do without her, she has worked really well with Josh's work schedule.
Josh and I will be leaving to Austin Texas April, 13th. We will keep you updated on the move!!!!
Oh and another change is that we now have new renters, it has been sad to say goodbye to chalise and mike and little alyvia but they will always stay our close friends!!
2 comments:
Aw.. I love you. And miss living in your basement, and miss our late night projects, and our early morning drill practices, and our diet coke runs..
I just miss you!
I know it's sooo crazy how quick life changes!!! well lets get together soooooon before i leave for the summer and dont get to see you for months!!!
Post a Comment