Thursday, June 30, 2011

People and things that i MiSs that are NoT available in BiG Ol' TeXaS!


 My Friends, Family and my Home!!!  These are the things i am missing most!!! right now as the 4th of July is drawing near....I'm really missing Richfield and Annabella's big celebration for the 4th of July. I miss seeing all my family and friends at the parade, and i miss being at my home watching the fireworks from my porch and on the richfield high schools football field......I miss the smell of my house. The smell of fresh cut grass outside in my yard. I'm miss camping....seeing the mountains....especially from outside my window. I miss going and getting my drinks from premium with Chalise and Kirstie, and chatting with everyone that's there getting their refills as well. I miss going to the grocery store and seeing someone I know. Most of all I miss everything that I cant have till the end of august.....SEPTEMBER PLEASE COME QUICKLY!!! I don't want this post to sound like I am depressed or anything.....it is nice out here in Texas.....but Josh and I are just getting really anxious to get home.....we miss our old little house and being surrounded by everything that is familiar!! :)

2 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

wow. your house is adorable! i'm officially obsessed with how your headboard turned out. It is fabulous!! and the orange wall with the zebra rug. brilliant!

Potters said...

Jess - I didn't know you have a house!! It's SO cute! Are you going to come visit us before you head back to Utah - please do! :D