That is so exciting!! Finally something you found worth posting on your blog:) I'm glad that you are so happy!! You deserve it!!! Your ring is very beautiful!!
YES FINALLY something worth a post!! I am soooo happy and i cant wait till the big day!!! i havent set a complete date, but i will make sure you are all invited!!!:)
3 comments:
Jess I'm sooo excited for you!! AAHHHH! You guys are so cute and will be the happiest couple...besides me and Ty of course ;) But Congrats Congrats!
That is so exciting!! Finally something you found worth posting on your blog:) I'm glad that you are so happy!! You deserve it!!! Your ring is very beautiful!!
YES FINALLY something worth a post!! I am soooo happy and i cant wait till the big day!!! i havent set a complete date, but i will make sure you are all invited!!!:)
Post a Comment