I am sooo horrible at doing this whole blogging thing!!! Sorry I haven't posted anything for sooo long!! Its about time I caught up on my blog...life has changed soo much since I last blogged!! Well To catch you up on the last 10 MONTHS since our engagement... Here it goes:I will start out with our Engagement pics....since the last i wrote about was how we became engaged!!!--- ----- ----
since that was over 10months ago now!! WOW time flys!!It seems like the engagement took forever...but what a great time we had with each other. we really spent alot of time together and really grew together in many different situations. we have been able to spend every season together.... I had someone once tell me: "Date them for every season".....(winter,summer,fall,spring.) I really have to say I totally believe it really is sooo important to date or know that person for a each season, because each season brings different holidays and different moods even. I love knowing the fact that Josh and i started out as the best of friends!! Those are the kind of relationships that are the best, and everlasting!! <3

I love these pics......some of my favorites :)


We went out for the Summer Sales/Installs to Kansas and Missouri for APX this past summer-2009. Josh did great...however I on the other hand discovered I am not meant to be out all day long all by my self selling security systems... lets see a girl that was 22 years old, not even 100 lbs and telling people they needed a security system was kinda backwards!! The summer had alot of fun times and yet alot of hard work, in the end it was worth it how ever. When we were on our way home it seemed like we accumulated alot more than when we had moved out there.... here is a pic of the ride home and how jam-packed the car was:

Josh and I had his parents scouting out houses for us while we were gone this summer and they found just the house we wanted. We then moved home earlier then planned this summer when I was hired to be the South Sevier Drill team advisor. So when we got home we planned our wedding the letter was finally finished and we began planning, the letter took some time to get back from the first presidency, but the time it took to finally arrive was well worth the wait, when it stated that Josh and I could be married in the Temple for time and all eternity!! :) We then were getting our house ready, our wedding plans going, Josh was going to school on top of all that, and I was working and Coaching drill team as well. So we were very busy but managed to accomplish all the above....somehow!! Here are a couple before pics of Josh and I getting our house to become live-able:




Josh and I were Married Wednesday, NOVEMBER 11th, 2009!! YAY!!! After the longest engagement of our lives!!! 7 LONG MONTHS!!! We had the most perfect day!! Everything was just so dreamy and perfect!! Here are some Wedding Pics that you might enjoy!! :)



This year also came with a lot of other fun accomplishments!! :)
One my Drill Team Took STATE THIS YEAR!!! :) The South Sevier Sensations were the 2A STATE CHAMPS as my first year coaching!! It was such an amazing journey!! Yes I do plan on coaching next year and am very excited for the events to come!! :)

MiLiTARY ROUTiNE
Drill Team has been quite the adventure for me, I was lucky to have the assistant advisers that i had, they were great help!! The team really had alot of hard things this year, they had team-mates quite and the coaches previous had to quite for the time being...so I decided I would take the job, it has been a great trip....I just cant believe we will be starting a whole new year now! I LOVE BEING A COACH!!the girls are AWESOME!!JoSH has been sooo supportive with drill team!! I honestly dont know what I would do without him!! I love him soo much!! He is soo patient with me, he would let me vent to him for hours if i needed to!! He is a sweetheart!!! > While it has been some of the most coldest winter months.... our heater decided to break..the end of January...so we have been using a space heater in our house since then, and now are living at Josh's parents house till the heater is installed!!!
Josh is now going and doing Pre-season Installs for APX Security... soooo if you want a security system, i am sure we could hook you up with a sweet system!!! :)
NOW I THINK....... WE ARE FINALLY ALL CAUGHT UP ON THE BLOG!!!!!! :)
2 comments:
Wow! I love those big blogs! A lot HAS happened since your last post! You guys are so cute! We need to come visit and see your cute house sometime :)
Fun, fun, fun!! I love your pictures!!
Post a Comment