
This was mine and Josh's last night before I left to Utah. I MiSs JoSh SOoOo MUCH!!!! This is so hard to be away from each other, but i do agree...DiStanCe Does Make the HeArt GroW fOnDeR!!!! Josh is in North Carolina at the moment, working for APX Alarm.....i really am so excited for the day i get to hug and kiss him again!!! :) I know I really don't have really cool interesting stuff going on in my life...but i do have to say, I really do want to get better at this blog thing!! So if you have any hints....or can help me out with my blog i would really love that!!! Please invite me to look at your blogs too if you have them on private!!! thank you!!! :)
4 comments:
Ill help you Jess! We can do it sometime during lunch :) You seem pretty good at it tho!
hey add me to your blog!!
even tho i need to update mine so bad!! yours looks so cute:)
I think you're doing great. Your blog is very cute!
P.S. Even if you can't be with your cute hubby, you can still have fun with the rest of your family. Are you going to the family reunion?
Hi Jessica! I haven't seen you in forever! Remember that time we randomly ran into each other at the dollar movie? haha, don't feel bad, I'm still tryin to figure out the whole blog thing too.
Post a Comment