Friday, April 22, 2011

OuR NeW Place

 So i thought i would put some pictures up of our new apartment for the summer, so far things are going great and we are really liking the living situation. So far things are going good with our company, we enjoy working for Elite/ADT security. Things are great here are some pics of our new place.


Here is one of the pools we enjoy!!
Here is the exercise room---we better get into shape this summer!!!

Here is the view when you come into the clubhouse.

Here is our Floor plan. I couldn't find a pic of our apartment. We like it, although we do miss our home!!!

2 comments:

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Wow it looks way nice!! Is everyone that works with you living there? Have fun out there :) We miss ya at work

The Curtis's said...

SO AMAZING!! I love it!! I want to live there haha! It looks like a resort! We hope everything is going great! We miss you guys!!!