On friday I was able to go spend the day with my bestest gals. Kirstie, Chalise and I went and found out what Kirstie and Tyson are having..... They are going to have a darling baby BOY!!! :) soo excited for them!!! Well while shopping for baby clothes and looking at the ultrasound, which totally made me tear up, well it really all kinda made me baby hungry. I came up with a brilliant idea to tease Josh a little. I decided to have Kirsite pee on a pregnancy test..... So I could then tease Josh that I was pregnant.
I called Josh on the way home and told him I had a big surprise for him. He was immediately nervous and asked "Oh no what is it Jess?" I just replied saying it is too big to tell you over the phone.
( i will admit, i probably shouldn't have played it up soooo much) it was too much fun though. Josh kept texting me on the way home asking me just to tell him, and that he was getting nervous. As soon as i walked in the door I handed him this..... (the pregnancy test) He looked up at me with his big eye's and said "REALLY?" with a smile. I knew then i was in trouble!!! I couldn't believe he was actually believing me and that he was excited!! I immediately began to feel bad and replied back to him...."No Really, I am NOT Pregnant, but Kirstie is." He just looked at me and dropped the test and said so, "this is kirstie's?" I began to laugh and said "yes it's is, and now you know how I feel when I get all excited thinking that I'm pregnant." I then asked him if he wants to have a baby a little more now then before, and of course after a joke like that i guess i cant expect him to be completely happy, but Josh I think does want to have a baby a little more now then before. I think Josh and I will hopefully be pregnant within this year..... hopefully by the end of the summer, start of fall. :)
Josh and I now have our drive to Texas for the summer a little post-poned. We will now be leaving on Thursday to go up north and then friday on our way to big ole' Texas. Good thing we have family (Tooter and Dede) to take care of our home while we are away. We really are going to miss our family and friends. We are really going to miss Tyson and Kirstie, because Kirstie is going to have her baby in Australia and possibly living there for a few years. So this could mean we wouldn't see them for a very long time and little Jayden wouldn't be so little when we would get to meet him. Hopefully Josh and I will make enough this summer to be able to go out and visit them in Australia. We wish the best for them as well when it comes time for them to possibly move.
We will keep you all updated on the move and when we possibly get pregnant. LOL :)

4 comments:
HAHAHA!!! I loved this post haha! Such a fun day and such a funny trick! We are guna miss you guys so much & I have no doubt that you guys would come ova and stay with us! :D Love ya sis xo
Thats so funny! I am so happy for kirstie & tyson. We want a baby really bad to!! It would be fun if we all had one around the same year :]
Ha that would be soo fun paige!!! Hows things going for you and Hamani?? did he get into the academy?? I know Kirst, it's sooo weird that we are going to be away for so long, but hopefully we can move to aussie with you guys one day :)
Haha! that's too funny! I'm excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment